How are your New Year’s Resolutions going? Did you commit to working out every week? Maybe even running a race? Did you decide to find volunteer opportunities? Have more FUN in 2015?
We’ve got you covered for all of the above! Make It Right is an official charity partner in one of New Orleans’ favorite races – the Crescent City Classic 10k – and we’d LOVE to have you join our running team!
Here’s how to get your FREE race registration and help Make It Right:
- Select your FREE race registration by signing up to run with Make It Right.
- Send the link to your fundraising page to friends and family and ask them to support you in your run with Make It Right.
Crescent City Classic is asking every charity runner to commit to raise at least $200 for their chosen charity.
And Crescent City Classic and Make It Right are offering some AMAZING benefits to our runners:
- Free race registration
- Incredible prizes for runners who raise the most money for their chosen charity, including:
- Two suite tickets to a Saints home game in the Superdome PLUS suite accommodations at Hyatt Regency New Orleans and breakfast for two before the game
- Dinner party for ten people in private dining room at 8 Block Kitchen and Bar. Five-course dinner, including wine pairings, provided by Chef Eric Damidot
- 1 ½ hour cocktail party for 20 people in Vitascope Hall private dining room
- …and many more!
- Free Make It Right t-shirts to the first 20 runners who sign-up
- Premium placement in the race – you’ll line up right behind the seeded runners. That means there’s only a few people in front of you and tens of thousands of people behind you. You’ll have one of the very best spots in the race.
- Access to VIP area in Champions Square at the start of the race (yay! better bathrooms!)
- Private party in the Make It Right tent at the end of the race
- Make It Right team runs and training program
- and a lot of surprises along the way!
You can do it! Even if you’ve never run in your life, you can be a part of Make It Right’s Crescent City Classic team.
Over the next few months, our running team captains Cesar, James and Taylor will give you our running tips, gear details, training regimens, playlists and will host team runs through some of New Orleans’ most scenic routes.
We’re all amateur runners who dusted off our sneakers in our mid-30s to get more exercise. We’re not the fastest runners on the track – but we have a lot of fun.
Want to take a leisurely walk instead of running? That’s totally fine too. All speeds are welcome.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today and join our team!
James, Taylor & Cesar