Make It Right has a beautiful, green home for sale at 5011 North Roman Street (see on map). View pictures of this home and get more information below. To contact us about making 5011 North Roman Street your new home, fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Address: 5011 North Roman Street
Designed by Billes Partners
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
1,427 square feet
Benefits of a Make It Right Home
Affordable: Now is the time to buy! Cash down required can be as little as $1,500 and a dedicated Homeownership Counselor can help eligible buyers qualify for up to $75,000 in downpayment
and closing cost assistance. Power bills can be as low as $30 per month due to our solar panels, energy-efficient designs and materials. These energy savings can add up to thousands of dollars over the life of the home when compared to a traditionally built home. With these savings and mortgage rates at all-time
lows, total monthly payments including utilities can range from $700 to $1,200!
Safe: Make It Right homes are designed with safety in mind and are built to weather the next storm or flood. All homes are elevated at least 5’, built to withstand winds of at least 130 mph and fitted with easy to install hurricane fabric, made of Kevlar, to protect windows and doors during storms.
Healthy: Make It Right homes are built to stringent standards and use only the healthiest materials for both the homeowner and the environment. Paints and resins contain no harmful gasses and we only use formaldehyde-free wood products. Some residents have reported improved asthmatic symptoms as a result of better indoor air quality.
Durable: Metal roofs, fiber cement siding and mold and termite resistant framing lumber are examples of long-lasting, durable materials chosen specifically to minimize the burden of home maintenance and repairs.
All Make It Right homes are equipped with the following features:
Exterior Home Features
• Homes are designed by award-winning local, national and global architecture firms
• Long-lasting, energy-saving metal roofs
• 4kW solar panel systems
• Homes elevated 2 feet above FEMA mandate
• Durable Nichiha Sierra Premium™ fiber cement siding
• Eco Blue Shield™ mold and termite resistant framing lumber
• Pervious concrete pavement reduces flooding
• Low-maintenance native landscaping
• Handicap accessible options
• Spacious porches and decks
Interior Home Features
• ECO™ by Cosentino recycled glass countertops
• Shaw EnviroCore® hardwood & carpets
• Benjamin Moore Natura® Zero-VOC paint
• ENERGY STAR microwave, stove, refrigerator & front loading washer & dryer included
• Energy-saving Noritz tankless water heaters
• Low-E windows and spray foam insulation
• Caroma dual flush toilets and Pfister water conserving plumbing fixtures
• High ceilings and cross ventilation
• First year of ADT security system paid
Oops! We could not locate your form.